Atlantis Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 169 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 am

who is still playing?

+9
Woojitsu
Xacktar
Tenfor
Tamirox
plastikcrazie
GreGGomyeGGo
jswizzy84
Istbor
eraticus
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

who is still playing? - Page 2 Empty Re: who is still playing?

Post  Istbor Sat Jan 26, 2013 12:40 pm

I'm still trucking away on our server atm. I just have no real want to go somewhere else, if it shuts down I will probably just single player or get my own up. I'm sure those guys are great but I just dont know if I want to take that leap.
Istbor
Istbor

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenfor Thu Feb 07, 2013 8:32 pm

....I miss Atlantis already
Tenfor
Tenfor

Back to top Go down

Post  Istbor Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:33 am

I agree. I'm still missing the point of going to a new server to get activity back on our own server.
Istbor
Istbor

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamirox Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:16 pm

Because it would take the responsibility off Era and Prait of running the server, paying for it, worrying about people donating, updating the server, changing configs if needed, recruiting new people to replace the people who stop playing, making sure the leadership is on every day for people to talk to if they have problems ect.

I thought it would be great to have that off Era and Prait's shoulders considering real life issues and everything, being able to play with great people on minecraft without having to do everything.

The other server reminds me of Atlantis Gaming back in the day when we were recruiting people to try to form a good solid group of cool players, I've meet a dozen new guys on Nom Gaming who are awesome and I never would have met otherwise, its awesome to see new things get build and people learn about the mods.

And people stop playing on the server for real life issues, they don't like FTB, prefer vanilla ect and you need to have new people to replace to the people who stop playing otherwise your server stagnates and dwindles.

Atlantis server was and is awesome, the people on it are awesome and I have so many good and awesome memories but I got tired of being the only one on the server or feeling like I'm playing singleplayer minecraft.

This is all my opinion though but thats how I feel, if a new game comes out and we want to play it I will be right there but as far as minecraft goes its the other server for me.

Tamirox
Tamirox

Back to top Go down

Post  Xacktar Sat Feb 09, 2013 12:21 pm

Ditto to what Tam said. Its so nice to log on and see 3-8 people already chatting away.
Xacktar
Xacktar

Back to top Go down

Post  GreGGomyeGGo Sun Feb 10, 2013 8:11 pm

What is so wrong with trying a new server that is so similar to what our server was? I too would login and see Xack and Tam. That's it. Now there's a good chunk of really nice people around our age.

GreGGomyeGGo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenfor Mon Feb 11, 2013 5:20 pm

I'm enjoying the NOM server too. It is only the 2nd server I've been on since I started playing Minecraft so it was a little weird at first. Everyone there seems really nice and helpful but I was kind of annoyed when I logged in one day and someone had built in a spot I had plans for and I thought "stupid new server with stupid new people!" Then I realized I never actually torched that part off or put any signs over there so I couldn't really blame the guy for it. geek Then I remembered the same thing happened in the early days of Atlantis.

For anyone that is unsure about coming over to NOM, don't worry, it's cool. (so far at least Smile )

Also, I'm glad that we are still going ahead with the plan to infiltrate and take over seeing that Tam is already an Admin. cyclops
Tenfor
Tenfor

Back to top Go down

Post  Xacktar Tue Feb 12, 2013 9:58 am

Me too. Admin powahs!
Xacktar
Xacktar

Back to top Go down

Post  Istbor Thu Feb 14, 2013 1:30 pm

I'm happy for you guys that enjoy it there.
Istbor
Istbor

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiralShot Thu Mar 07, 2013 6:48 pm

I could go for some non-solo minecraft soon. I'm not sure when I will be able to check it out, but I will try to get a app posted up on the NOM thread. Dunno if I will have any time this weekend either. Sad

CURSED REAL LIFE!
SpiralShot
SpiralShot

Back to top Go down

Post  iffrat Thu Mar 07, 2013 7:57 pm

I have a small Vanella server that me and a few friends play on .. as well as ten and woo ... anyone is welcome to join... just let me know for whitelist

iffrat

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamirox Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:40 pm

Spiral I added SpiralShot to the Nom Gaming whitelist so you should be good to log in if that is the exact name. I can add anyone from Atlantis Gaming to the Nom server whitelist so Smile
Tamirox
Tamirox

Back to top Go down

Post  Torn2010 Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:00 pm

I'm still here!

I'd be interested in joining this new server. The reason I've been gone is mostly because the mods we ran on Atlantis just bogged down my system like crazy (my computer is a piece of crap).

Is this NOM server Vanilla or do they run those conversion mods also?
Torn2010
Torn2010

Back to top Go down

Post  Xacktar Tue Mar 12, 2013 5:55 pm

They do run mods, the Mindcrack pack at the moment. So... probably wouldn't be much better for ya, sadly. Sad Still, would love to see ya!

( http://www.nomgaming.com/home <-- site link stuff)
Xacktar
Xacktar

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiralShot Fri Mar 29, 2013 11:15 am

Tamirox wrote:Spiral I added SpiralShot to the Nom Gaming whitelist so you should be good to log in if that is the exact name. I can add anyone from Atlantis Gaming to the Nom server whitelist so Smile

Cool, thanks Tam!
SpiralShot
SpiralShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Skeetgadoo Tue Jan 21, 2014 1:16 am

If anyone still has the itch, I have a vanilla-ish server with a pretty steady group going. The owner wants to expand to multiple servers for the community. Survival/Creative/Snapshot. I'm sure we may be able to look into FTB or a custom pack as well.

If anyone would like to, come register on the site ghastlands.com/forums.

IP is ghastlands.com , but the whitelist is off occasionally, so you can try and direct connect. Just look for me or mention we're old buds Razz
Skeetgadoo
Skeetgadoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2