Atlantis Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 169 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 am

Anyone playing Dota 2 or intrested in playing it?

3 posters

Go down

Anyone playing Dota 2 or intrested in playing it? Empty Anyone playing Dota 2 or intrested in playing it?

Post  jswizzy84 Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:04 pm

Well I haven't been around mostly because I'm studying all the time. Anyways I got into the DOTA 2 (by Valve) beta. I use to play DOTA over LAN when I was deployed. and If anyone else plays my steam name is threeup, I'd love to have friends who play. I'm not the best player but I understand most of the games mechanics. It seems like you can get in the beta pretty easily if you fill out the survey here http://store.steampowered.com/app/570/

jswizzy84
jswizzy84

Back to top Go down

Anyone playing Dota 2 or intrested in playing it? Empty Re: Anyone playing Dota 2 or intrested in playing it?

Post  Istbor Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:41 am

I will be once its out and finished. Messed around with the beta a little, and watched my roommate (mr fribbles) play a few matches. On steam I am Gelgoog_pilot I believe.
Istbor
Istbor

Back to top Go down

Anyone playing Dota 2 or intrested in playing it? Empty Re: Anyone playing Dota 2 or intrested in playing it?

Post  Skeetgadoo Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:25 pm

Can someone enlighten me on the premise of this game? Isn't it just like the game people made in WC3?
Skeetgadoo
Skeetgadoo

Back to top Go down

Post  Istbor Mon Mar 26, 2012 6:28 pm

Yes, its the second generation of that game, thus the name dota 2.
Istbor
Istbor

Back to top Go down

Post  jswizzy84 Tue Mar 27, 2012 2:12 pm

Skeetgadoo wrote:Can someone enlighten me on the premise of this game? Isn't it just like the game people made in WC3?

It's the same game as the original mod but with an updated engine, matchmaking, and better UI. Most of the people I know who owned WC3 bought it just for DOTA. It's the only reason why I have WC3 because I hate multiplayer RTS games and don't really enjoy singleplayer games. The premise of the game is that it is a tower defense game combined with a hero arena game. You control one unit, although sometime you can acquire more units with items or skills, in a team of 5 and try and destroy enemy towers by gaining gold from killing creeps, enemy heroes, and towers. You can level up and buy items to become more powerful but you start over game.
jswizzy84
jswizzy84

Back to top Go down

Post  jswizzy84 Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:37 am

I have an extra key if anyone wants one.
jswizzy84
jswizzy84

Back to top Go down

Post  Istbor Fri Apr 13, 2012 11:50 am

Oh really? Wink
Istbor
Istbor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down