Atlantis Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 169 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 am

Mystcraft books

Go down

Mystcraft books Empty Mystcraft books

Post  eraticus Sat Jan 19, 2013 10:52 am

Ok we will probably soon have to update the pack. Prait is going to be away for a while so I'll be doing it myself this time. Until such time as the custom pack thing is fully implemented we'll have to continue doing the manual update thing. That means if we want to keep our mystcraft stuff I'll have to add it in and you guys will have to do the same on client side. Not horribly difficult but we'll try to upload files as needed. Now part of that means I will probably have to wipe out all the mystcraft book locations one more time. So If you have any locations you want to be sure not to lose log in and write down the coords until after the update and xack or I can log on and tp you to them to create new books. I'm going to put this warning here so there is plenty of notice. I'll probably wait until next weekend or whenever everyone tells me they have done so before starting the update. Please respond here to let me know when you have so I can keep track of who needs to log in yet.

eraticus
Admin

https://minecraftatlantis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum