Atlantis Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 169 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 am

paynechips Application

5 posters

Go down

paynechips Application Empty paynechips Application

Post  paynechips Fri Jul 08, 2011 2:21 am

Name: Shelby
In-Game Name: paynechips
What game are you joining us for: Minecraft
Reference/Friend: I know Uberectomy, (he might not remember me. But I remember him) and ipwnedunub
How long have you been playing earlier mentioned game(s): I have played Minecraft since Alpha, I have not heard of Allods
Where did you find out about our forum: ipwnedunub told me about Atlantis
How many hours a day do you play earlier mentioned game(s): It depends on what I am doing that day, or if I am just not in the mood to play alot of Minecraft, but I do play quite often...
Tell us a bit more about yourself: I also play Xbox, and I am Hoping to join your server, ipwnedunub tells me how good your Pixel art and Buildings are... I have Vent, so I will be able to talk as I am not having any Mic issues and if I do, I have a Turtle Beach Headset that I can plug in to my Computer. Thank you for Reviewing my application...

Sincerely,

paynechips

paynechips

Back to top Go down

paynechips Application Empty Re: paynechips Application

Post  plastikcrazie Fri Jul 08, 2011 5:13 am

I'm not an admin but i'll post a reply just to keep you informed. (assuming that you haven't spoken to any of the admins yet)

As one of our admins said in 'ipwnedunub's application, we normally dont accept anyone under the age of 18. but since you're Uber's friend I think we may be able to make an exception.

It would be easier for the admins to make a decision if they were able to talk to you on vent beforehand. What time zone do you live in and what time do you expect to be able to get on vent?

plastikcrazie

Back to top Go down

Post  Praitaq Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:12 am

Like plastik said our preferred method of communications prior to whitelisting is a vent conversation so we can get to know you. Get intouch with either myself, eraticus, opedog so we can set up a time to do so.

Thank you,
Praitaq
Atlantis Transportation Admin
Redstone Guru
Praitaq
Praitaq

Back to top Go down

Post  eraticus Fri Jul 08, 2011 6:12 pm

After speaking with Uber today we feel it is best to not accept your application at this time. He doesn't know you well enough to vouch for you and it's our policy that underage people will only be accepted if they are family members of members or have a member willing to vouch for them. I hope you understand why we have chosen this route and thank you for your application.

eraticus
Admin

https://minecraftatlantis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  paynechips Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:33 pm

Honestly, I remember Uberectomy, but it has been months since I talked to him, I am also friends with Wreckem, and I remember Salya_Sin... I can sign onto Vent right now, and talk to Admins... I would love to join your server to have more people that wont scream into their mics on vent... but, thanks anyways...

paynechips

Back to top Go down

Post  Saranneth Sat Jul 09, 2011 9:04 pm

Payne, at this time we are not taking any more underage applicants.

Thank you very much for your interest in our server.

Saranneth

Minister of Applications

Saranneth

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down