Atlantis Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 169 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 am

SUCCESS! Atlantis Transit System.

2 posters

Go down

SUCCESS! Atlantis Transit System. Empty SUCCESS! Atlantis Transit System.

Post  Praitaq Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:58 am

OK!

So just for a little update:

We once again have an operational subway system(sans mods). As of now we have 3 fully functional station.

Olympus Station(spawn)
Polaris Station(North)
Grinder station(Needs to be named)

Then line going to the community mine is functional however there is no station there and i have it set ip to just take you back to spawn. If you wish to get off there just destroy the cart when you get there. (I'm hoping to get the station up and running tonight).

Work will commence on the east, south and west lines soon.

Thanks,
Praitaq
Unofficial Atlantian Transport Authority

Original Post:
Ok i completed the outbound line from Olympus(spawn) station to the grinder this morning. I could use some help digging and laying the return line from the grinder so i can build the station. If you wish to volunteer help, at spawn looking north the line will need to be dug 1 deep on the east side Smile It would be greatly appreciated Smile

Also a big THANK YOU to Golden for his work blasting out the portion of the tunnel near the grinder Smile I twas a big help

Thanks
Prait

Last edited by Praitaq on Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : UPDATES!)
Praitaq
Praitaq

Back to top Go down

SUCCESS! Atlantis Transit System. Empty Re: SUCCESS! Atlantis Transit System.

Post  painless187 Sun Apr 10, 2011 10:50 am

Dude, I rode your transit system last night... it's wonderful! I just want to say thank you so much for making this possible dude. What a huge help this project has been to the whole community here. Thanks a lot.
painless187
painless187

Back to top Go down