Atlantis Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 169 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 am

Nukes on the server and other Faux Pas

Go down

Nukes on the server and other Faux Pas Empty Nukes on the server and other Faux Pas

Post  eraticus Sat Aug 11, 2012 7:22 am

I spent this morning cleaning up the nuke damage near spawn. Since I asked that nukes not be used on the server and they were used more than once I have disabled the ability to place them. If you want to build them feel free but you won't be able to place them. I added some rollback protection as well so somethings like this will be easier to fix if something should happen again.

I realize that we approached this as a temporary map so maybe some of you haven't felt the need to be too protective of it but bear in mind things that are fun to you may not be fun to your neighbor. Such as huge explosions, terraforming biomes, or anything generally destructive. Please consider your neighbors especially if you are building next to a lot of other people. Ask before popping down a terraformer. Since they don't change the seed deserts will just be ugly anyway.

eraticus
Admin

https://minecraftatlantis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down