Atlantis Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 169 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 am

The Revival Project!

+2
SpiralShot
steveompowell
6 posters

Go down

The Revival Project!  Empty The Revival Project!

Post  steveompowell Wed May 18, 2011 12:25 pm

So here we are, already with several towns worked on and left in the dust. So I has a plan! Twisted Evil

WE BLOW DEM UP! ... no just kidding, much better plan -

We should spend a week on each of the towns, going back to Spawn, Tombstone, Ewok, and the hole one at a time, a week each, expanding and beautifying, essentially turning it into another community project to make these towns a tad more worthy of having their own stations! Tombstone could 100% use an expansion, (for instance, over the river, a residential area with cabins... maybe even nearby an indian encampment?)

Ewok could use some more trees, some work on the pathing, and my personal project comming soon... an AT-AT and AT-ST from starwars! Oh yes, I am doing it.

The Revival Project!  5597160999_f6aac6f86d

Spawn could in general use some growth, expansion, and a tad of a tidy up on some of the roads. Being our main city, we should deff grow her out a tad. I have completed the sphynx with a new enterance to the underwater city inside of it, (to make the underwater city feel a part of spawn) and will be probably working on a large pyramid in the empty sand lot North East of spawn. Hopefully I will see more of you working in the area soon! ** scrap that plan, someone has put a giant hole there - hopefuly something will be constructed there soon, but still ALOT of space available all around spawn!

THIS IS THE TIME to add some more outlandish ideas to the areas we have been building in. Nothing wayyyy out there, keeping to the theme obviously, but things that havn't been thought of yet!

Once the revivals have been done, perhaps then a new town will be an idea? Or by then sarah will be back and even working on her castle village deal by then?

I propose we start Week 1 in Spawn.
Week 2 in Tombstone
Week 3 in Ewok
Week 4 in the Hole (by then it will need a revival)

Any dates in particular we want to start this revival project?!
steveompowell
steveompowell

Back to top Go down

The Revival Project!  Empty Re: The Revival Project!

Post  SpiralShot Wed May 18, 2011 1:17 pm

I'm down with it. I wonder what would be the best day of the week to start events on... First blush, I would say one of the weekend days (sat or sun) because some people will be able to spend a lot of time on then, and others might be able to come and go when convenient, but it will hopefully be pretty active for the full day. I think that may not work for everyone, but maybe we can get a consensus or poll on it and shoot for what is best.

What about putting the spawn revival on the calendar for this weekend/next week and see how it goes? or do you think people are still busy enough in the cave that most will be wanting to work there?

Is there a way to add events to the calendar on the site? that would be perfect.
SpiralShot
SpiralShot

Back to top Go down

Post  steveompowell Thu May 19, 2011 9:28 am

I would say next weekend, it seems that people are still working on the hole, and heck, I think me and whit will be down there once we finish the tram line and sphynx for sure.
steveompowell
steveompowell

Back to top Go down

Post  Attypwn Thu May 19, 2011 3:26 pm

Im trying to figure out what we need to do to post stuff to the calendar.

EDIT: Mmk, it looks like you have to put in information when youre making/editing the first thread post.

DBL EDIT: Another small clarification. Right now, accepted members dont have access to make events in all categories, but they do have access to create events here in the Member Run Events category. I feel thats fitting for the time being, and if we need, we can expand it.
Attypwn
Attypwn

Back to top Go down

Post  steveompowell Thu May 19, 2011 11:20 pm

NO! I NEED MOAW POWAA!!!

lol no i'm sure thats fine for now dude xD
steveompowell
steveompowell

Back to top Go down

Post  steveompowell Sun May 22, 2011 11:46 am

Only have one reply ... anyone else?
steveompowell
steveompowell

Back to top Go down

Post  SpiralShot Sun May 22, 2011 12:00 pm

I say go ahead and schedule it for next weekend, maybe mention it a few times on the server (MOTD?) so that everyone knows whats up. It may take a few times/events to get it sorted out and let everyone know whats up and how it works, but that has to start sometime. It would probably help if we can all try to get on vent that day too. I know I am not good about being on vent (usually because I am watching a movie or something while i play) but for events, I suppose sacrifices must be made.
SpiralShot
SpiralShot

Back to top Go down

Post  Woojitsu Sun May 22, 2011 12:29 pm

I will try to come up with an idea for a revival build, but barring that I'm always available for mindless digging if needed.

Woojitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  Praitaq Sun May 22, 2011 11:41 pm

As for me, i can help if necessary but my primary focus atm is expanding out subway system. Now that I've completed the main west line Im working on getting a station to the south. I have 90% of the tunnel dug out and I'm going to be working on the station soon. Ill also try and get a line drawing of the completed rail system up here soon and see if I can get one of the Mods to sticky it.

If anyone has any input on where i should run the local lines to off of the sub stations let me know either Pm me or get me ingame.

Prait
Praitaq
Praitaq

Back to top Go down

Post  cyanmanta Thu Jun 09, 2011 1:14 pm

I haven't yet decided ultimately where the glass skyway will run, but as you can see it does include a lower cobblestone level that can accommodate mine carts and likely will at some point. If you're interested in expanding the west station at all, I'd be happy to build a stop somewhere on the line. Also, if you have any ideas of where you'd like the skyway itself to go, please let me know; I've finally picked a building strategy that allows me to build rather quickly in any direction.

cyanmanta

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down