Atlantis Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 169 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 am

who is still playing?

+9
Woojitsu
Xacktar
Tenfor
Tamirox
plastikcrazie
GreGGomyeGGo
jswizzy84
Istbor
eraticus
13 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

who is still playing? Empty who is still playing?

Post  eraticus Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:16 pm

Are you guys still playing on a regular basis? Would you be interested in moving to an existing server that's already populated? I know a lot of us just don't play when it's slow and it's been very slow lately. Tam found a server that's about the same as ours and using ftb mindcrack without mystcraft. If it would keep the group together and maybe get some interest back I don't have a problem with it. If we made a move like this I could either refund the money in paypal or use it to contribute to the new server if you guys wanted. Let me know how you feel.

eraticus
Admin

https://minecraftatlantis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

who is still playing? Empty Re: who is still playing?

Post  Istbor Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:42 pm

I just got stuck between updates and haven't had the time to work around it. I usually play minecraft in a casual way like before work or waiting on something. I do still play the occasional "whole day".

Lack of time and laziness has kept me away at this point. Not sure how I feel about a different server though. What would happen to some of our previous worlds? That and I like where we are in terms of trust. I don't have to hide chests or lock them or what have you. I know that no one will just hop over and clean me out.

I'm a soldier though, I will do as I'm told.
Istbor
Istbor

Back to top Go down

Post  eraticus Sat Jan 19, 2013 2:51 pm

Well as far as the builds we still have most if not all of the worlds backed up between prait and I. He recently posted one of the oldest ones if you wanted to download it. We can do the same with all our worlds. I know how you feel about the trust thing. I'm not particularly arguing in favor of this I just want a feel for how everyone feels about it. We could try their server out for a while and see how it goes. If all goes well we could make a move and if not just come back here. For your in between updates issue you can download tam's install and just replace your mindcrack folder with his.

eraticus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  jswizzy84 Sat Jan 19, 2013 3:19 pm

I haven't been interested in survival minecraft in awhile. I still build stuff and follow minecraft but it's mostly just creative and I do most of the work in mcedit and worldpainter so servers are mostly just a huge limitation for me. Mostly I'm playing Hawken and NS2 and I'm going to be playing End of Nations with these guys http://www.exarchs.com/ when it starts up again. If your interested in RTS/MoBAs it's a pretty good gaming community. I think they have a fairly competitive LOL and planetside 2 team going right now.
jswizzy84
jswizzy84

Back to top Go down

Post  GreGGomyeGGo Sat Jan 19, 2013 6:26 pm

I'm for whatever. The updates and changes have kinda got me behind, but I miss playing when I don't.

GreGGomyeGGo

Back to top Go down

Post  plastikcrazie Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:06 pm

Heys. My computer was down for awhile so I haven't been able to play much. I'm up for anything. If people want to go to the new server then i'll follow you guys. :] I'll always be around no matter where we end up.

plastikcrazie

Back to top Go down

Post  eraticus Sat Jan 19, 2013 8:26 pm

I see a move like this as a temporary thing really. we keep these boards going and when we find a game that brings us all back together again we can always do that.

eraticus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamirox Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:44 am

eraticus wrote:I see a move like this as a temporary thing really. we keep these boards going and when we find a game that brings us all back together again we can always do that.

that's how I see it, I just figured this might lighten the burden off Era and Prait with not having to be admins and running the server, these guys seem pretty cool and the nice thing about FTB is the personal safe you can build and no one but you can open it, I built one for my diamonds and stuff just to be on the safe side.

They seem pretty nice, they have ventrilo up and its a new map about a week old so its got all the new worldgen done in it, I've been having fun there even without mystcraft, gives me a reason to work on a rail system Smile. Just my 2 cents Smile
Tamirox
Tamirox

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenfor Sun Jan 20, 2013 11:31 am

Yes yes exactly! We take them down from the inside out, first we gain the trust of the locals at the same time planting seeds of doubt and mistrust within their own ranks making them destroy themselves!! They shall feel the wrath of Atlanti.....oh wait, you say that they're cool? In that case forget the first part, I'm down to give it a shot if everyone else is. Very Happy Wait until they see my awesome builds! And by "my" awesome builds i mean everyone else. pirat
Tenfor
Tenfor

Back to top Go down

Post  Xacktar Sun Jan 20, 2013 12:53 pm

*Laughs at Tenfor's post*

Thanks, Ten, that was awesome.

I've been checking them out with Tam, they seem like really cool people. ^^
Xacktar
Xacktar

Back to top Go down

Post  GreGGomyeGGo Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:20 pm

Well, what server is it?

GreGGomyeGGo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamirox Sun Jan 20, 2013 6:44 pm

this is their forum thread

http://forum.feed-the-beast.com/threads/nom-gaming-mindcrack-v7-24-7-mature-whitelisted-ventrilo.7265/page-2

just fill out the application and I will talk with the admin and get you whitelisted
Tamirox
Tamirox

Back to top Go down

Post  Woojitsu Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:08 pm

I haven't been around mostly because I've been flummoxed by the Mindcrack mod pack, so moving servers won't help in my case if I still have to deal with that.

Whatever happened to making an adventure map?

Woojitsu

Back to top Go down

Post  GreGGomyeGGo Mon Jan 21, 2013 2:46 pm

Yup, I'm now outta the loop. Tried everything and can't join the server. This has just gotten more frustrating than it's worth.

GreGGomyeGGo

Back to top Go down

Post  Xacktar Mon Jan 21, 2013 7:34 pm

Sorry about that, greggo. Next time I see a mod I'll ask em about you over there.

Woo: I'm not sure, real life got in the way perhaps?
Xacktar
Xacktar

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamirox Mon Jan 21, 2013 9:16 pm

got you whitelisted greggo along with tenfor so you should be cool to log into the server now Smile
Tamirox
Tamirox

Back to top Go down

Post  eraticus Mon Jan 21, 2013 10:02 pm

woojitsu what problems are you having?

eraticus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  GreGGomyeGGo Tue Jan 22, 2013 10:17 pm

Well just freakin great.

I uninstalled FTB and deleted everything to start clean, like was suggested on the FTB support site. I goto reinstall the launcher, and download the mod pack and it won't download. Turns out, whatever site they use to host the modpack download is a dead link and they were notified Jan 2nd. Still nothing and now I can't even play.

GreGGomyeGGo

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamirox Wed Jan 23, 2013 12:57 am

try this
https://www.dropbox.com/s/q4mtp8ezn1rqy1p/Feed%20the%20Beast%20backup.rar?m
Tamirox
Tamirox

Back to top Go down

Post  GreGGomyeGGo Wed Jan 23, 2013 11:09 pm

It finally downloaded, as Tam knows (:-P) however now it is just extreme lag and pretty much unplayable on my part. No clue why. My internet is fine.

GreGGomyeGGo

Back to top Go down

Post  eraticus Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:45 pm

on our server or everywhere?

Is anyone still playing on our server or have you all migrated to the other one? Do you want me to shut down our server? How do you want to handle the funds? Refund everyone who has money in there?

eraticus
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Tamirox Fri Jan 25, 2013 10:36 pm

Well I think most of the people who were playing are now on Nom Gaming so I suppose its up to you, might be time to shut it down since I haven't heard anyone else say anything on these forums
Tamirox
Tamirox

Back to top Go down

Post  Tenfor Sat Jan 26, 2013 4:32 am

I guess if no one is playing on our server it might be time to shut her down. Kinda sucks though. Sad Era are you coming over to the Nom server?
Tenfor
Tenfor

Back to top Go down

Post  Xacktar Sat Jan 26, 2013 6:37 am

I'm having a lot of fun over on Nom. I also like our server. I'm torn... but I'm a social butterfly so I err toward the side of the people. We have Tenfor, Tam, myself, plastik and Greggo tries to play so far. That's a big block of the players. (we're missin Spiral, Torn, Grinder, Istbor, Ishay, ATTTTTYYY and our two favorite mods!)

Its a tough call... I hate leaving... but I also hate being the only one playing 80% of the time. Like I said, this migration means that you won't have to feel so responsible as much and takes some pressure off of you and prait. If we do shut down, I think it would be a fair gesture to roll at least a month's rent of donation over to Nom since we've already taken 5 of their 15 server slots and they've been very nice and accommodating about it.

If we do shut down, can we have the map for download?
Xacktar
Xacktar

Back to top Go down

Post  GreGGomyeGGo Sat Jan 26, 2013 11:11 am

My lag problem is only FTB. I can join vanilla MC servers and have no issues.

Anyways, I hate that we're shutting down but I also understand. Sad Era and Prait need to join. Like Xack said, you guys can actually enjoy now instead of managing the server

GreGGomyeGGo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next