Atlantis Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 3 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 3 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 169 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 am

Diablo III

+5
Tenfor
Istbor
Tamirox
Skeetgadoo
ItsBagels
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Diablo III - Page 2 Empty Re: Diablo III

Post  Attypwn Fri May 25, 2012 7:47 pm

Ahh, well then what I said definitely doesnt apply. That really sucks.
Attypwn
Attypwn

Back to top Go down

Post  ItsBagels Sun May 27, 2012 8:43 pm

a lot of people have been getting hacked lately. the only thing people can say is to get the authenticator for apple or android so it wont happen. i havent got it yet, but im so bad at this game that i dont think i would care if they took my stuff...

ItsBagels

Back to top Go down

Post  Istbor Mon May 28, 2012 11:42 am

The authenticator only really protects you up to a point. It is just another layer of security but it can be hacked past as well. Really, its not a dog and pony show type of thing either. Its just that people realize there is a market out there to be taken advantage of with hacking accounts and taking the items, it would be the same if there was no real money system, aside from the fact that the system isn't even in place yet. There are already sites out there to buy the gear third party style. If there is a reason to hack it, then it shall be so. If we had awesome stuff on MC and it was appealing to aquire it and then sell it, we would see that happen here too. It just isn't the case. Its like how not many people write viruses for apple gear. Not going to catch as many fish.

I feel for you though Swizzy. My friend and D3 cohort got hacked as well, he got his stuff rolled back though, lost a lvl though, nothing I can't help him get back. I myself was hacked once upon a time with wow.

I heard a similar thing about the spoofing session data, I wouldn't doubt someone figured out a way to exploit it. Read they were addressing some of the security problems though.

Last edited by Istbor on Mon May 28, 2012 11:45 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Didn't want to double post.)
Istbor
Istbor

Back to top Go down

Post  jswizzy84 Fri Aug 10, 2012 8:17 pm

Well Blizzard finally admitted that they got hacked and passwords, personal info and such where stolen.
jswizzy84
jswizzy84

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2