In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 19 on Thu Oct 18, 2012 7:44 am

Proposal: Inverted City

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Proposal: Inverted City

Post  jswizzy84 on Wed Oct 19, 2011 10:08 am

Well, it could be done fairly easily with some MCedit Magic. Just using the rotation tools. Personally I'm in the mode to make high Fantasy theme stuff.

Stuff like this. We could also do steam punk.

jswizzy84

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  eraticus on Wed Oct 19, 2011 11:55 am

i have been think about making a cleanroom map we can make various community builds. the space map was something that would fit in with this. we could definitely do this and id like to see some community build action. we could build it in flat map and move it to creative

eraticus
Admin

View user profile http://minecraftatlantis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  eraticus on Wed Oct 19, 2011 5:46 pm

How would you guys feel about say once a month generating an area or a map and doing a whole build as a group. Maybe even right down to the terrain. If we did this would you guys rather do it creative or legit? I understand how some people like to gather materials but I have seen in the past the builds that seem to fizzle out are the ones where people are playing catch up collecting mats.

Along this line of thought how would you guys feel about for one of our first community builds creating our ultimate spawn town? It could even be something like the build xack is talking about above. It would fit in really well with the atlantis theme and we can easily craft the terrain the way we want it now. If we create our spawn town with the things that we always set up on our first couple days of a new map, workshop, farms, grinder, transit system, etc we could get right to the actual adventure aspect of the new release.

eraticus
Admin

View user profile http://minecraftatlantis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  huntercorps on Thu Oct 20, 2011 12:48 am

sounds good to me. oh nice builds on the high fantasy stuff swizzy.

huntercorps

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Saranneth on Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:11 am

I love it! That would be so awesome. I just have zero play time right now. Between sewing and sculpting for money and trying to do all my Christmas gifts this year home made I'm completely bogged down. Someone let me know when and if this starts and I'll make time to put a building in!

Saranneth

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum