Atlantis Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 169 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 am

Halo: Reach

2 posters

Go down

Halo: Reach Empty Halo: Reach

Post  ArkantosDT Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:28 pm

Massive fan of the entire Halo series: latched myself onto it the moment the first was released on November 15 2001...

Anyone else an Xbox 360 fan too?

Anyone else have the same affinity for the Halo series, Halo: Reach especially?

Also, I have to make a website for part of my HND course in web development, and it has to be 10 pages long. As you may have already guessed, I'm doing mine about Halo: Reach. A guide about it, more specifically. I was wondering if anyone could aid me in helping me fill those 10 pages with content, or maybe suggest additional pages to consider. At the moment have:

• Main storyline
  • Weapons and vehicles (armour abilities)
  • Enemies (weaknesses etc.)
  • Level guides (video, screenshots)
  • Credits and scoring
  • Armour permutations and ranks
  • Multiplayer and firefight lobbies
  • Forge guide

Any more, in terms of page ideas of page content would be greatly received! Thanks Razz

ArkantosDT

http://diaryofaminer.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Halo: Reach Empty Re: Halo: Reach

Post  Attypwn Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:41 pm

By the looks of it, you could probably split up Weapons and Vehicles into separate pages. Perhaps a strategies page, or achievements. I dont know a whole lot about Halo. Played the first two a little with friends, and that was about it.
Attypwn
Attypwn

Back to top Go down

Post  ArkantosDT Wed Sep 28, 2011 5:45 pm

Attypwn wrote:By the looks of it, you could probably split up Weapons and Vehicles into separate pages. Perhaps a strategies page, or achievements. I dont know a whole lot about Halo. Played the first two a little with friends, and that was about it.
Thanks! I've got ages yet to even start the thing, but from previous experience, I know it's best to get content done or started before you begin building the site...

ArkantosDT

Back to top Go down

Post  Attypwn Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:36 pm

Yeah, you could go about it either way. If you figure out the way you want the site to look with dummy text, then all you have to do is drop in content for each page.

Was thinking more. You could also go into strategy against AI vs strategy against other players too, for another idea. You could possibly do a review of the game, positives/negatives type thing. Or a page about how the game is in relation to other games of its type, sales vs other games, ect. Ratings from different websites (which would give you sources to list, if you need them).

I guess some of these ideas would break the site away from being more fan-based/"within the game", to being something thats fully inclusive of the game all together as a product as well.
Attypwn
Attypwn

Back to top Go down

Post  ArkantosDT Wed Sep 28, 2011 6:40 pm

Attypwn wrote:Yeah, you could go about it either way. If you figure out the way you want the site to look with dummy text, then all you have to do is drop in content for each page.

Was thinking more. You could also go into strategy against AI vs strategy against other players too, for another idea. You could possibly do a review of the game, positives/negatives type thing. Or a page about how the game is in relation to other games of its type, sales vs other games, ect. Ratings from different websites (which would give you sources to list, if you need them).

I guess some of these ideas would break the site away from being more fan-based/"within the game", to being something thats fully inclusive of the game all together as a product as well.
I love the idea about a review of the game as a whole, and a comparative against others in the same genre! It would give a balanced, unbiased overview of the game as a whole, allowing people to see a clearer picture. Thanks!

ArkantosDT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down