Atlantis Gaming
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Donate
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Who is online?
In total there is 1 user online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 1 Guest

None

[ View the whole list ]

Most users ever online was 169 on Mon Apr 12, 2021 2:08 am

OAAN's Application

3 posters

Go down

OAAN's Application Empty OAAN's Application

Post  OAAN Sat Jun 18, 2011 11:54 am

Name: Andreas
In-Game Name: OAAN
What game are you joining us for: Minecraft first and foremost, but I have played some Allods before as well.
Reference/Friend: No
How long have you been playing earlier mentioned game(s): I've played Minecraft since 3 months before Beta (with breaks from time to time) and Allods for a couple of weeks.
Where did you find out about our forum: At minecraftforums.net in your post about your group.
How many hours a day do you play earlier mentioned game(s): Minecraft: 3-4 hours every other/third day. So quite casually. Allods: None at the moment, I had noone to play with.
Tell us a bit more about yourself: I'm from Sweden. Currently studying Visual Arts and Animation. I am and have always been a visually focused person. I like drawing and creating in most forms of media. I also play a wide variety of games, not as much as I used to. At the moment I'm mostly awaiting new releases.
And other than that I just enjoy sharing good times with people both on- and offline.

I would also like to direct you to a thread on minecraftforums where I've openly applied to groups/servers. There you can see a little project I've worked on in minecraft the past week. Link

Thank you for taking the time!
OAAN
OAAN

Back to top Go down

OAAN's Application Empty Re: OAAN's Application

Post  eraticus Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:01 pm

Nice build, We're mostly an Eastern Standard time group US based. Do you have any concerns about matching up playtimes? We tend to peak around 8pm EST until around 1 or 2am on active days. I don't mind having you join us I would just not like to see you find yourself playing alone most of the time. If you hop on vent you can chat to whoever is on right now. I'm currently out working for a couple hours but will be back soon. Praitq should be on to chat with if he hasn't headed out for lunch.

eraticus
Admin

https://minecraftatlantis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  OAAN Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:16 pm

Boy, you are quick to reply. Don't let the boss catch you Wink
I have my summer holidays for the next 2½ months so I'll probably be up during you earlier hours of your peek. So if you don't mind I would like to try it out for a while. I could set up a trial period for myself of about a week. If it seems to be too lonely I can find a European server. And I wouldn't have time to build too much, so nothing would really take up space from you if I choose to leave.

I would talk to the guy on vent, only I find myself to be a little bit shy just as I start playing with new people. So I chickened out. Not to worry though it usually goes over quite quickly. And I become more talkative.

Anyways, let me know what you think.
OAAN
OAAN

Back to top Go down

Post  eraticus Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:51 pm

I don't see a problem with having you try things out. Just hop on vent and talk to Prait or whoever is on. Don't worry, we're a friendly bunch. If you'd rather wait I should be back in about 2 hours. You'll probably find that chatting in vent is more convenient than typing once you get into it Smile

eraticus
Admin

https://minecraftatlantis.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Praitaq Sat Jun 18, 2011 12:57 pm

Yea feel free to hop in vent, i should be on for a bit longer and if Im not on Era will be here in a bit as he said.

Any questions just let me know.
Praitaq
Praitaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Praitaq Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:36 pm

It was nice chatting with you on vent, I should have you whitelisted here in a few and we look forward to seeing you online.
Praitaq
Praitaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Praitaq Sat Jun 18, 2011 1:55 pm

Whitelisted. Hop on for the tour.
Praitaq
Praitaq

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content